Virtual Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna be your favorite idols? Apply now!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Virtual Roleplay! Please check the rules and regulations before you register and please do not register under the existing character in this forum. TQ.

Running Man or Hello Baby?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee Taemin
Shinee
Shinee
Lee Taemin

Running Man or Hello Baby? Empty
PostSubject: Running Man or Hello Baby?   Running Man or Hello Baby? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:12 pm

Do you want to appear in one episode of Running Man or the whole season of Hello Baby?
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Teen Top
Teen Top
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Running Man or Hello Baby?   Running Man or Hello Baby? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:54 pm

For me, I wouldn't mind either to be honest hehe ^^;; But I have to admit, I get bullied easily by the members so in both situations, I have a disadvantage huu T.T
I'll go for Running Man because then I can run away/chase people and play around! ^o^
Back to top Go down
Yoon Bomi
A Pink
A Pink
Yoon Bomi

PostSubject: Re: Running Man or Hello Baby?   Running Man or Hello Baby? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:52 pm

i want to appear in Running Man! i love active activities and i dont think im good with children so yeah ^^
Back to top Go down
https://virtualroleplay.forumms.net
Lee Q-Ri
T-Ara
T-Ara
Lee Q-Ri

PostSubject: Re: Running Man or Hello Baby?   Running Man or Hello Baby? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:55 pm

ive been in hello baby! so i'll pick running man yo!
Back to top Go down
Victoria Song
F(x)
F(x)
Victoria Song

PostSubject: Re: Running Man or Hello Baby?   Running Man or Hello Baby? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:54 am

Weve been on runnin man and id luuv to do it againnn..!! It was soo much fun.!!! But id love to go to hello baby tooo.!!!!!!!! Aaaaa **scratches head** >.< hahahha lol!
Back to top Go down
Yoon Bomi
A Pink
A Pink
Yoon Bomi

PostSubject: Re: Running Man or Hello Baby?   Running Man or Hello Baby? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:09 pm

victoria sshi youre so lucky that you appeared in running man! and congrats for winning a gold medal in idol star olympics 2012, i didnt get to congratulate you well.
Back to top Go down
https://virtualroleplay.forumms.net
Victoria Song
F(x)
F(x)
Victoria Song

PostSubject: Re: Running Man or Hello Baby?   Running Man or Hello Baby? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:50 pm

Awww thnk u boomi....!!!! Im a pink panda tooo haha...!!! **dances to hubibu** I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Man or Hello Baby?   Running Man or Hello Baby? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Man or Hello Baby?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Roleplay :: RANDOM :: Games-
Jump to: