Virtual Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna be your favorite idols? Apply now!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Virtual Roleplay! Please check the rules and regulations before you register and please do not register under the existing character in this forum. TQ.

TEEN TOP's '나랑 사귈래?' (Be ma girl) Music Video!

Go down 
+2
Kim Hyunah
Ricky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricky
Teen Top
Teen Top
Ricky

TEEN TOP's '나랑 사귈래?' (Be ma girl) Music Video! Empty
PostSubject: TEEN TOP's '나랑 사귈래?' (Be ma girl) Music Video!   TEEN TOP's '나랑 사귈래?' (Be ma girl) Music Video! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:10 pm

Okay! Woo~! Summer is here, and we're ready to go! This MV was so much fun to make, especially teasing Niel about the girls hehehe ^^ Hopefully Angels will enjoy, but also you will! Please support us! Hwaiting! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Kim Hyunah
4 Minute
4 Minute
Kim Hyunah

PostSubject: Re: TEEN TOP's '나랑 사귈래?' (Be ma girl) Music Video!   TEEN TOP's '나랑 사귈래?' (Be ma girl) Music Video! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:52 pm

woow Ricky ah! you're electric blue hairstyle are killin me hahhaa.

the MV is sooooooooooooooo great, i love the skateboard part~ and the bowling hall is like WOW,full of glow in the dark things!! niceee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Teen Top
Teen Top
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: TEEN TOP's '나랑 사귈래?' (Be ma girl) Music Video!   TEEN TOP's '나랑 사귈래?' (Be ma girl) Music Video! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:42 pm

Keke kamsahamnida Hyunah sunbae! Having blue hair like this is so cool! ^^ It was our first time trying to go on the skateboard - do you wanna try noona? ^^ It took a while to get the neon effect while bowling hehe, but we got there! Thanks for supporting! ^^
Back to top Go down
Yoon Bomi
A Pink
A Pink
Yoon Bomi

PostSubject: Re: TEEN TOP's '나랑 사귈래?' (Be ma girl) Music Video!   TEEN TOP's '나랑 사귈래?' (Be ma girl) Music Video! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:41 pm

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3
Back to top Go down
https://virtualroleplay.forumms.net
IU
Solo Artist
Solo Artist
IU

PostSubject: Re: TEEN TOP's '나랑 사귈래?' (Be ma girl) Music Video!   TEEN TOP's '나랑 사귈래?' (Be ma girl) Music Video! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:46 pm

YES! I will be your girl! Keke jk...this mv just got me so excited^ ^ I shall be listening to this all summer long~ Ricky, you look so cool with your new look, along with your hyungs, daebak!
Back to top Go down
Hoya
Infinite
Infinite
Hoya

PostSubject: Re: TEEN TOP's '나랑 사귈래?' (Be ma girl) Music Video!   TEEN TOP's '나랑 사귈래?' (Be ma girl) Music Video! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:05 pm

did IU just confessed?
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Teen Top
Teen Top
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: TEEN TOP's '나랑 사귈래?' (Be ma girl) Music Video!   TEEN TOP's '나랑 사귈래?' (Be ma girl) Music Video! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:22 am

Keke Bomi noona! I'm guessing you liked it? ^^;;

IU sunbae, would you be our girl?! Hihihi, this MV was so much fun, you should have been it in ^^ I appreciate it! Thank you so much, hwaiting for your current activities! Very Happy

Hoya hyung she did?! Then I'll confess that I think IU sunbae is awesome too haha aigoo! >~<
Back to top Go down
IU
Solo Artist
Solo Artist
IU

PostSubject: Re: TEEN TOP's '나랑 사귈래?' (Be ma girl) Music Video!   TEEN TOP's '나랑 사귈래?' (Be ma girl) Music Video! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:46 pm

Haha aigoo~ Hoya oppa, I didn't confess but I did confess that this mv is awesome^ ^

Ricky, I would be Teen Top's girl but that would cause scandal lol lol! and thank you! Good luck on your Be Ma Girl promotion!
Back to top Go down
Victoria Song
F(x)
F(x)
Victoria Song

PostSubject: Re: TEEN TOP's '나랑 사귈래?' (Be ma girl) Music Video!   TEEN TOP's '나랑 사귈래?' (Be ma girl) Music Video! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:26 am

Wwwooooooowwwww......this mv is like sooo coolll..!!! Hhahaah yeaaa im in luv wth tht blue hair tooo ricky ahh.!.!.!! Teen top hwaiting.....!!!!! GooOod good luckkk wh the promotionsss.!.!.!. SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Teen Top
Teen Top
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: TEEN TOP's '나랑 사귈래?' (Be ma girl) Music Video!   TEEN TOP's '나랑 사귈래?' (Be ma girl) Music Video! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:33 am

Hehehe IU sunbae! We've done a performance stage of SNSD's 'Kissing You' before, and everything was okay! You should ask to be in our next MV keke ^^ Thank you noona!

Victoria sunbae, kamsahamnida! ^^;; The blue hair is getting to me, it's so bright haha thank you! Hoping everything is going well with F(x) sunbaes too! Hwaiting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEEN TOP's '나랑 사귈래?' (Be ma girl) Music Video!   TEEN TOP's '나랑 사귈래?' (Be ma girl) Music Video! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEEN TOP's '나랑 사귈래?' (Be ma girl) Music Video!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Roleplay :: UPDATES :: Music Videos-
Jump to: