Virtual Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna be your favorite idols? Apply now!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Virtual Roleplay! Please check the rules and regulations before you register and please do not register under the existing character in this forum. TQ.

Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoya
Infinite
Infinite
Hoya

Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV) Empty
PostSubject: Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV)   Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:42 am

Back to top Go down
Lee Taemin
Shinee
Shinee
Lee Taemin

PostSubject: Re: Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV)   Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:13 am

Hoya hyung, this is daebak! *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
Hoya
Infinite
Infinite
Hoya

PostSubject: Re: Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV)   Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:14 pm

gamsahamnida taeminnie! im looking forward for Shinee's comeback, hwaiting!
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Teen Top
Teen Top
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV)   Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:17 pm

Good job Hoya hyung! The beach looks really relaxing! We should all go together one day and learn each other's dances hehe hwaiting! ^^
Back to top Go down
Hoya
Infinite
Infinite
Hoya

PostSubject: Re: Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV)   Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:30 pm

hahahaha ricky, we did learn each other's dance. sorry for ruining To You dance Embarassed but you guys did a great job performing The Chaser. Sunggyu hyung really likes it!
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Teen Top
Teen Top
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV)   Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:40 pm

Aniya, I still want to learn BTD and Paradise! ^^ bounce I want you to learn Crazy too kekeke~ Don't say that! You were really good doing our dance To You hyung! Kamsahamnida Sunggyu hyung! As usual, Infinite were awesome during our Summer Special stage collab cheers
Back to top Go down
Hoya
Infinite
Infinite
Hoya

PostSubject: Re: Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV)   Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:44 pm

Crazy? me and woohyun like to dance to crazy but we're not as good as you guys.
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Teen Top
Teen Top
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV)   Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:53 pm

Eyy don't be so modest! I bet you're awesome at dancing to Crazy! ^^ Tell you what hyung, we should meet up after our Summer promotions as TEENFINITE and hang out to catch up when we get the time cheers
Back to top Go down
Hoya
Infinite
Infinite
Hoya

PostSubject: Re: Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV)   Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:03 pm

cool. i'll tell our members about it. Infinite gonna be so excited meeting you guys especially uri Sungjong.
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Teen Top
Teen Top
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV)   Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Awesome! L.Joe hyung is looking forward to meeting you guys again, especially Sunggyu hyung! ^^ Let's meet later in the Summer, hwaiting! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hoya
Infinite
Infinite
Hoya

PostSubject: Re: Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV)   Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:27 pm

yeye, we should really hangout and spread the love of TEENFINITE. ricky ah, get yourself a girlfriend. you want me to introduce you to which girls group?
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Teen Top
Teen Top
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV)   Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:55 am

Keke, get more supporters of TEENFINITE! Inspirits and Angels should combine together! ^^ Me? A girlfriend? I really wish I could hyung! T__T Teen Top isn't very close to many groups at all >.< Which girl groups are you close to hyung? ^^
Back to top Go down
Hoya
Infinite
Infinite
Hoya

PostSubject: Re: Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV)   Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:25 am

cant really tell, i make friends with everyone. there is no particular group. but i can talk to any girl that you like, i'll be your cupid haha
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Teen Top
Teen Top
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV)   Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:59 am

Because Hoya hyung is confident and close with everyone! Kekeke~ I'll think about it, there hasn't been a girl that's struck my mind yet! I've only spoken to Bomi noona recently~ I've been hanging around with Teen Top too much haha ^^
Back to top Go down
Kim Sunggyu
Infinite
Infinite
Kim Sunggyu

PostSubject: Re: Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV)   Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:25 pm

ricky dont trust hoya, he is not good with girls. you have this hyung #referingtomyself now tell me what do you want? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Lee Q-Ri
T-Ara
T-Ara
Lee Q-Ri

PostSubject: Re: Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV)   Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:55 pm

lol you guys are weird
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV)   Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infinite - She's Back (Japanese Ver PV)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Roleplay :: UPDATES :: Music Videos-
Jump to: